SML a limited company operating since 2004; with a core aim in general cargo transportation.
SML as a key player in the logistics industry has contributed service growth for the nation, encouraging and influencing job creation and socioeconomic growth, which in turn means revenue and growth for the nation.
The group was founded in 1990 with a fleet of only 10 trucks. The Group developed alliances to form Imara Express in 2010. The two transport companies making up the group are registered with TATOA.
Over the years the Group’s flagship Swift Motors Limited grew into a transport giant with a modest fleet of 250 trucks & trailers delivering cargo to the East African Community taking under its banner several companies that continue working autonomous partners of SML.
With these ventures, SML manages to reduce overheads using these conjunctions and also lets these companies operate independently. Partner companies are Imara Express, Smart Tyres and Torque which specialize in retreading and distribution of Tires.
The group has also diversified into Petroleum transportation, retreading of tyres, distribution of brake pads and new tyres. The recent development will give us a competitive urge over our completion.
Over the years we have amassed experience in Customs Clearing and moving different types of cargo within East and part of Central Africa.[ Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Zambia, Malawi and South Sudan].
Our success is driven by the values we hold which are;
- Transparency: Being clear and honest is very important to us at Swift Motors
- Reliability: Being in the industry for so long, we have emerged to be a reliable key player in the market.
- Affordable pricing: Cost effective services
- Consistency: Always providing the same superior service.
- Timeliness: Providing fast and efficient promises
- Adaptable: Adapting to the change of conditions of the industry, and staying up to date with the latest technologies and solutions
At Swift Motors our vision, is to be the leading provider of logistic services in central and east Africa. By providing superior cost effective services and maintaining firm relationships with our clients.
To meet our client’s requirements through our superior logistics services. While maintaining a level of service that exceeds our client’s expectations.